[Lnc-business] Group photo of LNC Meeting Phoenix posted

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Mon Oct 1 20:58:12 EDT 2018

But my hair looks pink in this one

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 12:39 PM Wes Benedict via Lnc-business <
lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:

> After having time to review the photos more carefully, I selected a
> different one with better color to post. Thanks to everyone for all
> smiling at the same time!
>
> Attached and posted at the link below.
>
> Wes Benedict, Executive Director
> Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
> 1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1444+Duke+St.,+Alexandria,+VA+22314&entry=gmail&source=g>
> (202) 333-0008 ext. 232, wes.benedict at lp.org
> facebook.com/libertarians @LPNational
> Join the Libertarian Party at: http://lp.org/membership
>
> On 9/30/2018 2:20 PM, Wes Benedict via Lnc-business wrote:
> > We may have a better image from the non-cell phone camera, but a
> > pretty good one from my cell phone is now posted and attached.
> >
> > https://www.lp.org/event/lnc-meeting-in-phoenix-az/
> >

> --

*  In Liberty,*

*Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary *- Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.
*Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee* - LPedia at LP.org
Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page at
facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/

Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism * Re-Legalize All
Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun Laws *
Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish The Fed * End
Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and Repeal the Income Tax
* Privatize Transportation Infrastructure * Free-market Emergency Services
* Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools To The Private Sector *
Eliminate Regulation *

*VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or http://www.LP.org <http://www.lp.org/>*
   But my hair looks pink in this one

   On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 12:39 PM Wes Benedict via Lnc-business
     After having time to review the photos more carefully, I selected a
     different one with better color to post. Thanks to everyone for all
     smiling at the same time!
     Attached and posted at the link below.
     Wes Benedict, Executive Director
     Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
     [2]1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314
     (202) 333-0008 ext. 232, [3]wes.benedict at lp.org
     [4]facebook.com/libertarians @LPNational
     Join the Libertarian Party at: [5]http://lp.org/membership

   --

     In Liberty,
   [uc?id=1DeRjq-L8dvRZabgEG94VkkUvjoHatcfP&export=download]
   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
   Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page
   at [8]facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/
   ==
   Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism * Re-Legalize
   All Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun
   Laws * Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish The
   Fed * End Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and Repeal
   the Income Tax * Privatize Transportation Infrastructure * Free-market
   Emergency Services * Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools To
   The Private Sector * Eliminate Regulation *
   VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or [9]http://www.LP.org
   ==