[Lnc-business] Blockchain Appointments and Contact Page

Alex Merced (LNC Vice Chair) alex.merced at lp.org
Sun Oct 21 15:06:21 EDT 2018

Update, here is the committee as it current stands

Blockchain Committee Members

LNC
Alex Merced
Steven Nekhalia
Elizabeth Van Horn

Non-LNC:
R1 Martin Buchanan
R2 Matt Crum
R3 Joseph Langenbrunner
R4 Kevin Shaw
R5
R6
R7 Joseph Duncan
R8 Darryl Perry

Alex Merced
Vice Chair of the Libertarian National Committee/LP

> On Oct 13, 2018, at 11:39 AM, Jeff Hewitt via Lnc-business <lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
>
> i would like to see Kevin Shaw appointed to the Blockchain Committe.  Jeff Hewitt Reg.4 Rep
>
>> On 2018-10-11 11:49, brent.olsen--- via Lnc-business wrote:
>> I can't speak for Jeff Hewitt, but I do know that in my last
>> conversation with him about it he said he intended to appoint Kevin
>> Shaw for Region 4.  He will have to verify that is still his intent.
>> -Brent
>>> On 2018-10-11 05:29, Alex Merced (LNC Vice Chair) via Lnc-business wrote:
>>> Here is the committee so far:
>>> Blockchain Committee Members
>>> LNC
>>> Alex Merced