[Lnc-business] Youth Engagement Meeting

Richard Longstreth richard.longstreth at lp.org
Fri Nov 9 21:07:29 EST 2018

This resolves it for me. Picture attached. I also urge the committee to
share when it holds meetings and strongly suggest they be public.

--
Richard Longstreth
Region 1 Representative (AK, AZ, CO, KS, MT, NM, OR, HI, UT, WA, WY)
richard.longstreth at lp.org
931.538.9300
-------------- next part --------------
   This resolves it for me. Picture attached. I also urge the committee to
   share when it holds meetings and strongly suggest they be public.

   [cid:166fb5f4137854d4b2c1]

        <[2][3]lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
[...]
        at [4][4]facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/

     ===
        ==
        Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism *
     Re-Legalize
        All Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All
     Gun
        Laws * Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish
     The
        Fed * End Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and
     Repeal
        the Income Tax * Privatize Transportation Infrastructure *
     Free-market
        Emergency Services * Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools
        The Private Sector * Eliminate Regulation *
        VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or [5][5]http://www.LP.org

     ===
        ==
        --
          In Liberty,
        [uc?id=1DeRjq-L8dvRZabgEG94VkkUvjoHatcfP&export=download]
        Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee
        Secretary - [6]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
        Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
        Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page
        at [7][6]facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/

     ===
        ==
        Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism *
     Re-Legalize
        All Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All
     Gun
        Laws * Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish
     The
        Fed * End Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and
     Repeal
        the Income Tax * Privatize Transportation Infrastructure *
     Free-market
        Emergency Services * Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools
        The Private Sector * Eliminate Regulation *
        VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or [8][7]http://www.LP.org

     ===
        ==
     References
        1. mailto:[8]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        2. mailto:[9]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        3. mailto:[10]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
        4. [11]http://facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/
        5. [12]http://www.lp.org/
        6. mailto:[13]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
        7. [14]http://facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/
        8. [15]http://www.lp.org/

   [16]richard.longstreth at lp.org
   931.538.9300