[Lnc-business] Updated Secretary's report (v4)

Alicia Mattson alicia.mattson at lp.org
Sat Dec 1 01:20:11 EST 2018

Regarding the secretary's report for this meeting, in the section titled
"Committee Membership Changes Made Since Last Meeting", it's missing the
appointment of Daniel Hayes (Chair), Ken Moellman, and Drew Layda as the
non-LNC members of the Convention Oversight Committee.  See Nick's email on
11/1/18.

Then in the "Appointments Remaining" section, the COC entry can be removed.

Also in the "Appointments Remaining" section, both the body of the 9/29/18
minutes as well as the signature on the Ballot Access Committee report
identify Bill Redpath as chair of that committee, so this item can be
removed from the "remaining" category.

-Alicia