[Lnc-business] Koerner proposal

Richard Longstreth richard.longstreth at lp.org
Sat Dec 22 10:40:19 EST 2018

Here's my perspective:

A proposal was brought forth.
LNC discussed and gave feedback as to several changes that each of us would
be more likely to consider.
Presumably a counter offer was made with those requests or thoughts.
The LNC formally rejected the original proposal.
As far as I see it, I'm waiting on Koerner to get back to us with a
reasonable proposal stemming from the feedback he has already received.

Until I see another proposal, I don't have anything more to discuss on this
because the original was rejected. I would rather the LP hold a contest to
come up with voluntarily submitted branding ideas rather than pursue this
idea where the contract was unreasonable and no response is being made to
our public comment and our input for a renegotiation. Either Koerner wants
to pursue this or not, I will not be further pursuing it for him.

If the lack of negotiation stems from nobody on our end formally reaching
out and negotiating the contract with him, despite his efforts, that is
very irresponsible but the only person charged to do that from this body is
Nick and I trust he has done what he has been charged with. I also trust
that he hasn't gotten responses which is why nothing else has come before
the body.

I am very open and willing to discuss other proposals he brings forth,
however, at this time, there is nothing on the table.

Richard Longstreth
Region 1 Representative (AK, AZ, CO, KS, MT, NM, OR, HI, UT, WA, WY)
Libertarian National Committee
richard.longstreth at lp.org
931.538.9300

Sent from my Mobile Device

On Dec 21, 2018 23:18, "Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business" <