[Lnc-business] LPAC Resolution, re: Email Ballot 2017-11

Starchild sfdreamer at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 1 10:35:00 EDT 2017

	Me too, and I'm not just saying that because I was commended. Drawing a link between members of the LNC who voted for the resolution in question and the deaths of U.S. government soldiers seems tenuous at best (have any such soldiers even died in the few days since the resolution was adopted?), but people taking their representatives to task in strong terms is a sign of a healthy and vibrant organization. If LP members only felt free to voice such criticisms at conventions, that would be like U.S. residents feeling free to express negative views about Congress only at election time. Also, they were quoting the LP Platform, not (as far as I can tell) advocating for changing it.

Love & Liberty,

                                  ((( starchild )))
At-Large Representative, Libertarian National Committee
                       RealReform at earthlink.net
                                (415) 625-FREE
                                   @StarchildSF