[Lnc-business] Seeking Cosponsors - Motion on Military Policy

Arvin Vohra votevohra at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 13:43:47 EDT 2017

In the news during the last week: LP vice chair hurts people's...oh wait.
It wasn't that. It is the major discussion of whether the U.S. should pull
out of NATO, following the major news of leaving the Paris agreements. At
the moment, Trump is recommitting to NATO, using leverage to encourage
other nations to spend what they agreed to.

At this moment, NATO is a major topic. This opens the door for a major
discussion on military policy. A resolution on the topic of U.S. military
policy, which is under major media focus right now, would put us as the
only major party that wants to end world policing, end involvement in
foreign civil wars, bring the troops home, leave NATO, and shut down
foreign military bases.

A few weeks ago, many of you argued that we should attack the policy, not
those who carry it out. Fine. Let's attack the policy. This is the time to
do it.

In Liberty,

Arvin Vohra