[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2017-06: Move Archive Records to CO

Daniel Hayes danielehayes at icloud.com
Fri Mar 24 12:24:02 EDT 2017

Us finally throwing away a bunch of sacred invoices and other magical papers and stuff we don't need was my motivation to sponsor .  It might take 5 years to recoup but it is money we can save.

Also, keep in mind that if we can monetize some of this stuff, even better.  As Sam and a couple of others know, we are looking to hold a silent auction at convention in NOLA.  Caryn Ann may find some things that we don't want to throw away but don't have space to display that a member might have interest in.  I'd rather see us put some cash to the use this party exists for and allow a member to have some enjoyment instead of sticking it in a box on a shelf.  One person's junk is another person's treasure.

Daniel Hayes
LNC At Large Member

Sent from my iPhone