[Lnc-business] updated draft of 4/15/17 LNC minutes

Alicia Mattson agmattson at gmail.com
Mon May 15 03:18:05 EDT 2017

Hey, what I wrote really happened...

Plus, turning someone into a newt was considered prima facie evidence of
being a witch, so maybe that's not the role you want to play in the plot.
:-)

I am baffled as to why this particular coin toss is perceived by some to be
more of a historical event than the Guy McLendon / Doug Craig coin toss
during the 2014 convention for the 5th at-large seat, or the drawing of
names at the 2004 convention to break a tie between Admiral Colley and Sean
Haugh.  But if you believe it to be so, since I added New Jersey to the
minutes, then will my more entertaining and detailed rendition of the event
be inducted into the historical archives?

-Alicia

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 12:42 AM, Caryn Ann Harlos <carynannharlos at gmail.com