[Lnc-business] Emailing: lnc-meeting-options-0418.pdf

Alicia Mattson alicia.mattson at lp.org
Sun Dec 10 13:50:26 EST 2017

Do these bids also require that we guarantee them a certain number of guest
room nights?  I recently looked over past LNC meeting contracts and was
surprised to find that we often have both room night guarantees AND F&B
requirements.

In general we should be able to exchange either a room night guarantee OR
an F&B requirement for free meeting space, but we shouldn't have both, and
we certainly shouldn't have to pay for space plus a room night guarantee
plus F&B.

The Platform Committee is slightly larger than the LNC, and I've never been
stuck with a contract with so many requirements.

-Alicia