[Lnc-business] LNC Emails for Sub Committee Members

Wes Benedict wes.benedict at lp.org
Fri Dec 22 13:26:35 EST 2017

If the LNC wants committees to have @lp.org addresses, I will probably assign Andy Burns to be the administrator and trainer from the staff side since Andy’s been working with state affiliate email accounts with our new email system.

If the IT Committee picks an IT Committee person to handle it instead of staff, that will be fine with me when that happens.

In the mean time, I ask committee chairs to send official requests for accounts in a single request that lists the names and personal email addresses to Andy, as well as whatever other info Andy requests.

Sometimes the process of training is simple, and sometimes not.  We still have a staff member unable to send from his phone, for example.

Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314
(202) 333-0008 ext. 232, wes.benedict at lp.org