[Lnc-business] Adam Mayer

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Thu Apr 12 21:47:03 EDT 2018

It would be fantastic to memorialize him on LPedia.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 6:58 PM, Elizabeth Van Horn <
elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org> wrote:

> I'm sorry to hear about the death of a Libertarian Party leader and
> activist.
>
> Condolences to Adam Mayer's his wife Christiana, and his other family and
> friends.  of Oregon
>
> ---
> Elizabeth Van Horn
>

> On 2018-04-12 10:02, James Lark wrote:
>
>> Dear colleagues:
>>

>    2)  A few days ago I received word that Adam Mayer, former chair of the
>>    Libertarian Party of Oregon, had passed away.  Mr. Mayer and his wife
>>    Christiana were stalwarts of the Libertarian Party of Oregon for many
>>    years.  On a personal note, they were extremely kind and hospitable to
>>    me when I had the honor of addressing the LP Oregon conventions in 2005
>>    and 2007.  I hope you will join me in offering condolences to the Mayer
>>    family on their loss, and in offering thanks for their work for
>>    liberty.
>>

>        As always, thanks for your work for liberty.  I look forward to
>>    seeing you soon.
>>        Take care,
>>        Jim
>>        James W. Lark, III
>>        Dept. of Systems and Information Engineering
>>        Applied Mathematics Program, Dept. of Engineering and Society
>>        Affiliated Faculty, Dept. of Statistics
>>        University of Virginia
>>        Advisor, The Liberty Coalition
>>        University of Virginia
>>        Region 5 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org/>
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
*We defend your rights*
*And oppose the use of force*
*Taxation is theft*
[...]

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska,
   Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington)
   - [2]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org
   Communications Director, [3]Libertarian Party of Colorado