[Lnc-business] April reservations

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 16:51:34 EST 2018

Robert, I called and the hotel had no idea about our rate code nor had our
name.  They transferred me to sales but that person is on vacation until
next week.

Elizabeth- were you wanting me to book just the two nights or are you
staying longer?

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org>
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
*We defend your rights*
*And oppose the use of force*
*Taxation is theft*