[Lnc-business] [Lnc-votes] LNC members request for Mr. Vohra to resign

Starchild sfdreamer at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 31 21:05:59 EDT 2018

   I am sorry to see this, and unless he denies authorship or disavows the posting in question, I would also ask Arvin Vohra to resign and like Joshua only want to hear from the vice-chair. I would advise against us make this an official LNC matter by voting him off the committee however. I neither support taking such actions in secret nor see value in discussing the matter here which would be the inevitable result of having another official process. The convention is not far off.

Love & Liberty,

                     ((( starchild )))
    At-Large Representative, Libertarian NationalCommittee
                  RealReform at earthlink.net
                       (415) 625-FREE
                        @StarchildSF