[Lnc-business] Caryn Ann Harlos fundraising and membership recruitment

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Fri Feb 23 13:35:46 EST 2018

No problem Wes.  I just wanted to be clear on the utilitarian game plan.  I
used to live in Florida.  I would have LOVED to go to Florida - but that
was foolish.  Jess lives there.  I was asked to choose/suggest conventions
and work it out with Jess.  Obviously living in the west, western states
will be cheaper.  This was sheer pragmatics.

My criteria were:
Cost - which included likelihood of being able to get transportation at low
cost or free from friends and staying with friends and avoiding hotels
Potential - meaning was this a convention that would be well-attended
enough and not saturated with current members

That was it.  I was already planning to go to UT and KS (which turns out I
can't) so those were off of the list though both would be low cost and high
potential.  In looking through my available time and the remaining
conventions, CA, TX, and PA were my next top choices though PA was better
for Jess if she could do it because - cost.  East coast is very expensive
to go to from CO.  States close to me are cheaper.

   On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 11:04 AM, Wes Benedict <[1]wes.benedict at lp.org>
     Whitney and Caryn Ann, I apologize for overlooking that.
     Wes Benedict, Executive Director
     Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
     [2]1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314
     [3](202) 333-0008 ext. 232, [4]wes.benedict at lp.org