[Lnc-business] A gift for the next LNC

Starchild starchild at lp.org
Wed Mar 7 22:03:34 EST 2018

	Having logged into the Platform Committee meeting last night on Adobe Connect, I can attest to the problems Caryn Ann and Elizabeth have noted.

	On the bright side, it did actually work for me this time, without even downloading any software (last LNC meeting when we used AdobeConnect I went to a friend's and logged in from there), but being able to hear people clearly was often a problem and the connection would occasionally freeze up so that there would be pauses in the audio and video, sometimes during the middle of someone speaking.

Love & Liberty,

                                    ((( starchild )))
At-Large Representative, Libertarian National Committee
                        RealReform at earthlink.net
                                (415) 625-FREE