[Lnc-business] Facebook post on student walkouts

Steven Nekhaila steven.nekhaila at lp.org
Wed Mar 14 23:32:44 EDT 2018

 As libertarians, we often live in political echochambers when we talk about our ideas and views, as leadership, the same applies to our membership. This post has obviously backfired, the intent has been misconstrued, and people believe we are violating our platform. As an APRC member, I once again demand that this post be removed at once. I would accept a revision, but the current language is unnaceptable.

 In Liberty,

Steven Nekhaila

Region 2 Representative Alternate

impotentes defendere liberatum non possunt

“Those without power cannot defend freedom”