[Lnc-business] Publishing links to candidate articles with some platform deviations

Wes Benedict wes.benedict at lp.org
Mon Apr 2 16:11:23 EDT 2018

Based on the clear consensus I see on this particular topic, I don't see
that any action by the LNC to adjust the Policy Manual is needed. So,
I'll not be floating any proposed changes as I had considered before.

Thanks,

Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314
(202) 333-0008 ext. 232, wes.benedict at lp.org
facebook.com/libertarians @LPNational
Join the Libertarian Party at: http://lp.org/membership

On 3/28/2018 10:59 PM, Steve Scheetz wrote:
> Disclaimers are fine.  I am feeling agreeable this evening.  Wes, since this was your idea, you HAVE to throw!  (kind of like your first night at Fight Club...  )

>>> 12. http://www.lpcaucus.org/ 13. mailto:wes.benedict at lp.org 14.
>>> mailto:wes.benedict at lp.org 15. http://facebook.com/libertarians 16.
>>> http://lp.org/membership 17. mailto:wes.benedict at lp.org 18.
>>> https://maps.google.com/?q=1444+Duke+St.,+
>>> 19. tel:[11][11][13
>>> 20. mailto:wes.benedict at lp.org
>>> 21. http://facebook.com/libertarians
>>> 22. http://lp.org/membership
>>> 23. mailto:erin.adams at lp.org
>>> 24. http://www.lpcaucus.org/
>>> 25. mailto:wes.benedict at lp.org
>>> 26. https://maps.google.com/?
>>> 27. tel:[19][21
>>> 28. mailto:wes.benedict at lp.org
>>> 29. http://facebook.com/libertarians
>>> 30. http://lp.org/membership
>>> 31. mailto:wes.benedict at lp.org
>>> 32. https://maps.google.com/?q=1444+Duke+St
>>> 33. tel:[25][27
>>> 34. mailto:wes.benedict at lp.org
>>> 35. http://facebook.com/libertarians
>>> 36. http://lp.org/membership
>>> 37. mailto:Harlos at LP.org
>>> 38. mailto:planning4liberty at gmail.com 39. mailto:erin.adams at lp.org
>>> 40. http://www.lpcaucus.org/ 41. mailto:wes.benedict at lp.org 42.
>>> tel:[35 43. mailto:wes.benedict at lp.org 44.
>>> http://facebook.com/libertarians 45. http://lp.org/membership 46.
>>> mailto:wes.benedict at lp.org 47.
>>> https://maps.google.com/?q=1444+Duke+St
>>> 48. tel:[41
>>> 49. mailto:wes.benedict at lp.org
>>> 50. http://facebook.com/libertarians
>>> 51. http://lp.org/membership
>>> 52. mailto:erin.adams at lp.org
>>> 53. http://www.lpcaucus.org/
>>> 54. mailto:wes.benedict at lp.org
>>> 55. https://maps.google.com/?q=y+
>>> 56. tel:[49
>>> 57. mailto:wes.benedict at lp.org
>>> 58. http://facebook.com/libertarians
>>> 59. http://lp.org/membership
>>> 60. mailto:wes.benedict at lp.org
>>> 61. https://maps.google.com/?q=1444+Duke+St
>>> 62. tel:[55
>>> 63. mailto:wes.benedict at lp.org
>>> 64. http://facebook.com/libertarians
>>> 65. http://lp.org/membership
>>> 66. mailto:Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>>> 67. http://www.lpcolorado.org/
>>> 68. mailto:Harlos at LP.org
>>> 69. mailto:daniel.hayes at lp.org
>>> 70. mailto:caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org