[Lnc-business] Judicial committee

Craig Bowden craig.bowden at lp.org
Thu Jul 5 20:44:49 EDT 2018

I have one delegation in Region 1 right now that is not happy about the
At Large situation, and is requesting an audit of the vote. Specifically
the state by state break down, as is afforded on all other election
results, but no delegation was able to review the results to ensure
accuracy. There is further concern that there was no preservation of the
original ballots from the delegations.

I can tell you this much: had I known what was going on, I would have
raised these concerns on the floor. Unfortunately, I had to credential
out because I had to get on a flight back to Utah for July 4th as my
campaign had multiple outreach events. Many delegates also were
candidates that had to leave for similar reasons.

We cannot rush through this as if it is an afterthought. Especially if
there ended up being a need for the JC to rule on an issue.

Craig Bowden
Region 1 Alternate