[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-11: ACKNOWLEDGE ELECTION OF JC

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Wed Jul 11 10:55:20 EDT 2018

John there has been a silencing attempt.

>From the moment I brought these issues up my motives were called into
question insinuating that this was because I did not like the results.
That is a shaming and silencing tactic.  You didn’t do it but others have.
And others remained silent while it was done. And it is HIGHLY
inappropriate.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:44 AM Caryn Ann Harlos <caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org>
wrote:

> [...]
>>   28. http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
>>   29. mailto:caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
>>   30. mailto:joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
>>   31. mailto:whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
>>   32. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>>   33. mailto:joshua.smith at lp.org
>>   34. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   35. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   36. http://www.lpcolorado.org/
>>   37. mailto:joshua.smith at lp.org
>>   38. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   39. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   40. http://www.lpcolorado.org/
>>   41. mailto:whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
>>   42. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>>   43. mailto:joshua.smith at lp.org
>>   44. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   45. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   46. http://www.lpcolorado.org/
>>   47. mailto:joshua.smith at lp.org
>>   48. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   49. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   50. http://www.lpcolorado.org/
>>   51. mailto:joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
>>   52. http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
>>   53. mailto:sam.goldstein at lp.org
>>   54. mailto:caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
>>   55. mailto:joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
>>   56. mailto:whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
>>   57. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>>   58. mailto:joshua.smith at lp.org
>>   59. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   60. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   61. http://www.lpcolorado.org/
>>   62. mailto:joshua.smith at lp.org
>>   63. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   64. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   65. http://www.lpcolorado.org/
>>   66. mailto:whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
>>   67. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>>   68. mailto:joshua.smith at lp.org
>>   69. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   70. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   71. http://www.lpcolorado.org/
>>   72. mailto:joshua.smith at lp.org
>>   73. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   74. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   75. http://www.lpcolorado.org/
>>   76. mailto:joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
>>   77. http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
>>   78. mailto:caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
>>   79. mailto:joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
>>   80. mailto:whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
>>   81. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>>   82. mailto:joshua.smith at lp.org
>>   83. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   84. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   85. http://www.lpcolorado.org/
>>   86. mailto:joshua.smith at lp.org
>>   87. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   88. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>   89. <http://www.lpcolorado.org/>

> Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - Caryn.Ann.
> Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.
> Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
>
> A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
> *We defend your rights*
> *And oppose the use of force*
> *Taxation is theft*

Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org

-------------- next part --------------
   John there has been a silencing attempt.

   From the moment I brought these issues up my motives were called into

          wrote:
> [...]
          exactly
          >>      what I
          >>         am
          >>            getting at here.
          >>            Do you really think that if they were offered a
          majority
          >>      rising vote
          >>         on
          >>            the spot to choose between options they would not
     have
          >> taken
          >>      that?
          >>         It
          >>            never ocurred to most of them that there WERE any
          other
          >>      options.  It
          >>            didn't immediately occur to me and I am
     well-versed in
          this
          >>      stuff.
          >>         It
          >>            stinks.  If a government acted this way we would
     Bishop-Henchman
> [...]
          >>                   <[1][3][4][5][6][8]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org>
     wrote:
          >>                   This point did come up immediately after
          >> adjournment,
          >>      while
          >>           Nick
          >>                was
          >>                   still at the mic. I don't recall who
     brought it
          up,
          >> but
          >>      the
          >>                statement
          >>                   was made that it would follow the same
          procedure as
          >>      At-Large
          >>           at
          >>                that
          >>                   point, since we were no longer in session.
          >>                   No one raised the question prior to that.
          >>                   Whitney Bilyeu
          >>                   Region 7 Representative
          >>                   On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 3:07 PM, Caryn Ann
     11:59:59pm
          Pacific
          >>      time.
          >>                 Co-Sponsors:
          >>                      >    Bishop-Henchman, Goldstein, Hagan,
          Merced,
          >> Van
          >>      Horn
          >>                 Motion:
          >>                      Move
          >>                      > that
          >>                      >    the Libertarian National Committee
          >> acknowledge
          >>      the
          >>                 election of
          >>                      the
          >>                      >    following to the Judicial
     Committee for

          [1][2][4][6][7][8][9][11]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
          >>                          >    --
          >>                          >    --
          >>                          >    In Liberty,
          >>                          >    Caryn Ann Harlos
          >>                          >    Region 1 Representative,
          Libertarian
          >>      National
          >>                Committee
          >>                          (Alaska,
          >>                          >    Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii,
     Kansas,
          >> Montana,
          >>           Utah,
          >>                Wyoming,
          >>                          > Washington)
          >>                          >    - [2]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org
          >>                          >    Communications Director,
          [3]Libertarian
          >>      Party of
          >>                Colorado
          >>                          >    Chair, LP Historical
     Preservation
          >> Committee
          >>                          >    A haiku to the Statement of
          Principles:
          [3][5][7][8][9][10][12]https://tinyurl.co
          [5][6][8][9][10][11][13]http://www.lpcolor
          >>      [12][14]ado.org/
          >>                        --
          >>                        --
          >>                        In Liberty,
          >>                        Caryn Ann Harlos
          >>                        Libertarian Party and Libertarian
     National
          >>      Committee
          >>                Secretary
          >>                        - [6]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or
          >> Secretary at LP.org.
          >>                        Chair, LP Historical Preservation
          Committee -
          >>           LPedia at LP.org
          >>                        A haiku to the Statement of
     Principles:
          mailto:[7][9][10][11][13][15]joshua.smith at lp.org
          [8][10][11][12][14][16]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
          [9][11][12][13][15][17]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
          [11][12][13][14][16][18]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
     mailto:[13][14][15][17][19]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
          mailto:[14][15][16][18][20]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
     mailto:[15][16][17][19][21]joshua.smith at lp.org
          [16][17][18][20][22]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
          [17][18][19][21][23]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
     [18][19][20][22][24]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
     mailto:[19][20][21][23][25]joshua.smith at lp.org
          [20][21][22][24][26]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
          [21][22][23][25][27]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
     [23][23][24][26][28]http://www.lpcolorado.org/

          [27][25][26][28][30]www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
     mailto:[26][27][29][31]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
     mailto:[27][28][30][32]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
     mailto:[29][30][32][34]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
     [31][32][34][36]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
     [32][33][35][37]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
     [35][36][38][40]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
     [36][37][39][41]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
     mailto:[39][40][42][44]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
     [41][42][44][46]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
     [42][43][45][47]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
     [45][46][48][50]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
     [46][47][49][51]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
     mailto:[51][49][51][53]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
          [52][50][52][54]http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
     [75][77][79]http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
          [102][101][103]http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837

     [127][129]http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
     [151][153]http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
     [176][178]http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
     [203][202]http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
        [208][203]richard.longstreth at lp.org
        931.538.9300
     References
        1. mailto:[204]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        2. mailto:[205]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        3. mailto:[206]sam.goldstein at lp.org
        4. mailto:[207]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        5. mailto:[208]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
        6. mailto:[209]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
        7. mailto:[210]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        8. mailto:[211]joshua.smith at lp.org
        9. [212]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       10. [213]https://tinyurl.co/
       11. [214]http://www.lpcolor/
       12. [215]http://ado.org/
       13. mailto:[216]joshua.smith at lp.org
       14. [217]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       15. [218]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       16. [219]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       17. mailto:[220]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
       18. mailto:[221]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       19. mailto:[222]joshua.smith at lp.org
       20. [223]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       21. [224]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       22. [225]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       23. mailto:[226]joshua.smith at lp.org
       24. [227]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       25. [228]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       26. [229]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       27. mailto:[230]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
       28. [231]http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
       29. mailto:[232]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
       30. mailto:[233]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
       31. mailto:[234]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
       32. mailto:[235]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       33. mailto:[236]joshua.smith at lp.org
       34. [237]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       35. [238]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       36. [239]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       37. mailto:[240]joshua.smith at lp.org
       38. [241]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       39. [242]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       40. [243]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       41. mailto:[244]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
       42. mailto:[245]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       43. mailto:[246]joshua.smith at lp.org
       44. [247]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       45. [248]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       46. [249]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       47. mailto:[250]joshua.smith at lp.org
       48. [251]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       49. [252]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       50. [253]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       51. mailto:[254]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
       52. [255]http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
       53. mailto:[256]sam.goldstein at lp.org
       54. mailto:[257]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
       55. mailto:[258]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
       56. mailto:[259]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
       57. mailto:[260]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       58. mailto:[261]joshua.smith at lp.org
       59. [262]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       60. [263]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       61. [264]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       62. mailto:[265]joshua.smith at lp.org
       63. [266]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       64. [267]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       65. [268]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       66. mailto:[269]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
       67. mailto:[270]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       68. mailto:[271]joshua.smith at lp.org
       69. [272]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       70. [273]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       71. [274]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       72. mailto:[275]joshua.smith at lp.org
       73. [276]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       74. [277]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       75. [278]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       76. mailto:[279]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
       77. [280]http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
       78. mailto:[281]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
       79. mailto:[282]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
       80. mailto:[283]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
       81. mailto:[284]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       82. mailto:[285]joshua.smith at lp.org
       83. [286]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       84. [287]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       85. [288]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       86. mailto:[289]joshua.smith at lp.org
       87. [290]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       88. [291]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       89.

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos

   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [292]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.

   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org

   A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
   We defend your rights
   And oppose the use of force
   Taxation is theft

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [293]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.