[Lnc-business] At-Large Elections

john.phillips at lp.org john.phillips at lp.org
Thu Jul 12 08:37:29 EDT 2018

I would like to suggest that this be ammended to AVERAGE of over 5 per day monthly.  As we have already seen, it is possible for people to be busy for a couple days then get caught up all at once. They should not be penalized for this.
Since I am one of the people that would already be shelling out that suggestion would have little affect on my already increasing bill 😂😂
John Phillips
Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
Cell 217-412-5973
------ Original message------From: Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-businessDate: Thu, Jul 12, 2018 7:30 AMTo: Libertarian National Committee list;Cc: Caryn Ann Harlos;Subject:Re: [Lnc-business] At-Large Elections
We need specific language and where to put into the Policy Manual.  I'm all
set to keep track.

          On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 5:35 PM, [3]john.phillips at lp.org
          <[4]john.phillips at lp.org>

     -

             mailto[29]:[18]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org 2.
             1. mailto:[20]john.phillips at lp.org
             2. mailto:[21]john.phillips at lp.org
             3. tel:217-412-5973
             4. mailto:+[22]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             5. tel:317-850-0726
             6. tel:2018-07-11 09
             7. tel:(740) 816-9805
             8. [23]http://Caryn.An/
             9. mailto:+Harlos at LP.org
            10. mailto:+Secretary at LP.org.
            11. mailto:+LPedia at LP.org
            12. [24]http://Caryn.An/
            13. mailto:[25]Harlos at LP.org
            16. mailto:][26]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
            17. mailto:][27]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
            18. tel:317-850-0726
            19. tel:2018-07-11 09
            20. tel:(740) 816-9805
            21. [28]http://Caryn.An/
            25. [29]http://Caryn.An/
            29. mailto::[30]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
            30. mailto::[31]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
            31. mailto::Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
            32. mailto::Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
            33. mailto:[32]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

   1. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
   2. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
   3. mailto:john.phillips at lp.org
   4. mailto:john.phillips at lp.org
   5. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
   6. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
   7. mailto:caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
   8. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
   9. mailto:caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
  10. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
  11. mailto:Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
  12. mailto:Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
  13. mailto:john.phillips at lp.org
  14. mailto:john.phillips at lp.org
  15. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
  16. mailto:caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
  17. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
  18. mailto:caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
  19. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
  20. mailto:john.phillips at lp.org
  21. mailto:john.phillips at lp.org
  22. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
  23. http://Caryn.An/
  24. http://Caryn.An/
  25. mailto:Harlos at LP.org
  26. mailto:caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
  27. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
  28. http://Caryn.An/
  29. http://Caryn.An/
  30. mailto:caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
  31. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
-------------- next part --------------
   I would like to suggest that this be ammended to AVERAGE of over 5 per
   day monthly.  As we have already seen, it is possible for people to be
   busy for a couple days then get caught up all at once. They should not
   be penalized for this.
   Since I am one of the people that would already be shelling out that
   suggestion would have little affect on my already increasing bill 😂😂
   John Phillips
   Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
   Cell [1]217-412-5973

We need specific language and where to put into the Policy Manual.  I'm all
set to keep track.

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 5:36 AM, Sam Goldstein via Lnc-business <[2]
lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:

> Mr. Bishop-Henchman has already mastered the art of LNC communications!  I
> will co-sponsor his motion.
>
> ---
> Sam Goldstein
> Libertarian National Committee
> [3]317-850-0726 Cell
>
> On [4]2018-07-11 23:25, Joe Bishop-Henchman via Lnc-business wrote:
>
>> Seeking co sponsors to amend the policy manual to require a $1 donation
>>    to the party for every email by someone to the full list in excess of 5
>>    per day.
>>    On Jul 11, 2018 7:54 PM, Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business
>>     wrote:
>>
>>      Oh definitely armed.  Toin coss  - one person chooses weapons, the
>>      other
>>      chooses terrain.
>>      On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 5:35 PM,[5] john.phillips at lp.org
>>
>>      wrote:
>>      > Armed or unarmed?
>>      >
>>      > John Phillips
>>      >
>>      > Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
>>      >
>>      > Cell [6]217-412-5973
>>      >

Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - [121]Caryn.Ann.
[122]
Harlos at LP.org  or[123] Secretary at LP.org.
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee -[124] LPedia at LP.org

   <[1[125]]lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:

     Mr. Bishop-Henchman has already mastered the art of LNC
     communications!  I will co-sponsor his motion.
     ---
     Sam Goldstein
     Libertarian National Committee
     [126]317-850-0726 Cell

          On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 5:35 PM, [3[129]]john.phillips at lp.org
          <[4[130]]john.phillips at lp.org>
          wrote:
          > Armed or unarmed?
          >
          > John Phillips
          >
          > Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
          >
          > Cell [131]217-412-5973

          [137]Caryn.Ann.
          > >[138] Harlos at LP.org [139]<+Harlos at LP.org>  or[140] Secretary at LP.org
.
          [141]<+Secretary at LP.org.>
          > > Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee -[142] LPedia at LP.org
          [143]<+LPedia at LP.org>

          > > A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
          > > *We defend your rights*
          > > *And oppose the use of force*
          > > *Taxation is theft*

          > Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee
     Secretary -
          [144]Caryn.Ann.
          >[145] Harlos at LP.org  or[146] Secretary at LP.org. [147]<+Secretary at LP.or
g.>
          > Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee -[148] LPedia at LP.org
          [149]<+LPedia at LP.org>

          > A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
          > *We defend your rights*
          > *And oppose the use of force*
          > *Taxation is theft*
          >
          >    I am in favour of voting by combat over approval voting.
          >
          >    On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 10:40 AM, Caryn Ann Harlos
          >    <[1][7[150]]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org> wrote:
          >
          >    But there is in Parliamentary Law.  I cited an analogous
          situation and
          >    General Robert's advice on how to handle.
          >
          >    On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:59 AM, Sam Goldstein via
     Lnc-business
          >    <[2][8[151]]lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
          >
          >      However, a survey of the delegates is not an election.
     There
          is no
          >      manner of email or other type of
          >      election in our bylaws.
          >      ---
          >      Sam Goldstein
          >      Libertarian National Committee
          >
          > [152]317-850-0726 Cell
          >
          >    On [153]2018-07-11 09:55, Dustin Nanna via Lnc-business wrote:
          >
          >      The only way to properly do this is to survey the
     delegates
          or have
          >      no
          >         JC until 2020. Any other action is out of the purview
     of
          the LNC
          >      and is
          >         strongly opposed by myself and others.
          >         Dustin Nanna
          >         LNC Region 3 Alternate
          >         Vice Chair
          >         Libertarian Party of Ohio
          >         [154](740) 816-9805
          >

          >    --
          >    --
          >    In Liberty,
          >    Caryn Ann Harlos
          >    Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee
     Secretary
          >    - [3][155]Caryn.Ann.[156] Harlos at LP.org [157]<+Harlos at LP.org> or
         [158] Secretary at LP.org. [159]<+Secretary at LP.org.>
          >    Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee -
    [160] LPedia at LP.org
          [161]<+LPedia at LP.org>
          >    A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
          >    We defend your rights
          >    And oppose the use of force
          >    Taxation is theft
          >
          >    --
          >    --
          >    In Liberty,
          >    Caryn Ann Harlos
          >    Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee
     Secretary
          >    - [4][162]Caryn.Ann.[163] Harlos at LP.org [164]<+Harlos at LP.org> or
         [165] Secretary at LP.org. [166]<+Secretary at LP.org.>
          >    Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee -
    [167] LPedia at LP.org
          [168]<+LPedia at LP.org>
          >    A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
          >    We defend your rights
          >    And oppose the use of force
          >    Taxation is theft
          >
          > References
          >
          >    1. mailto:[9[169]]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
          >    2. mailto:[10[170]]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
          >    3. mailto:[11[171]]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
          >    4. mailto:[12[172]]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

          Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
     -
          [173]Caryn.Ann.
         [174] Harlos at LP.org  or[175] Secretary at LP.org.
          Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee -[176] LPedia at LP.org
             On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 5:35 PM, [1][13[177]]john.phillips at lp.org
             <[2][14[178]]john.phillips at lp.org> wrote:
             Armed or unarmed?
             John Phillips
             Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
             Cell [3][179]217-412-5973
          wrote:
          > But there is in Parliamentary Law.  I cited an analogous
     situation
          and
          > General Robert's advice on how to handle.
          >
          > On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:59 AM, Sam Goldstein via
     Lnc-business <
          >[4] [15[180]]lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
          >
          >> However, a survey of the delegates is not an election.
     There is
          no
          >> manner of email or other type of
          >> election in our bylaws.
          >>
          >> ---
          >> Sam Goldstein
          >> Libertarian National Committee
          >> [5][181]317-850-0726 Cell
          >>

          >> On [6][182]2018-07-11 09:55, Dustin Nanna via Lnc-business wrote:
          >>
          >>> The only way to properly do this is to survey the delegates
     or
          have no
          >>>    JC until 2020. Any other action is out of the purview of
     the
          LNC and
          >>> is
          >>>    strongly opposed by myself and others.
          >>>    Dustin Nanna
          >>>    LNC Region 3 Alternate
          >>>    Vice Chair
          >>>    Libertarian Party of Ohio
          >>>    [7][183](740) 816-9805

          > Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee
     Secretary -
          [8][184]Caryn.Ann.
          >[9][185] Harlos at LP.org  or[10][186] Secretary at LP.org.
          > Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee -[11]
    [187] LPedia at LP.org

          > A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
          > *We defend your rights*
          > *And oppose the use of force*
          > *Taxation is theft*

          Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
     -
          [12][188]Caryn.Ann.[
          13]
         [189] Harlos at LP.org  or[14][190] Secretary at LP.org.
          Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee -[15][191] LPedia at LP.org
             <[2[17]][17[193]]lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
               However, a survey of the delegates is not an election.
     There
          is no
               manner of email or other type of
               election in our bylaws.
               ---
               Sam Goldstein
               Libertarian National Committee
             [18][194]317-850-0726 Cell On [19][195]2018-07-11 09:55, Dustin Nan
na
     via
             Lnc-business wrote: The only way to properly do this is to
     survey
          the
             delegates or have no JC until 2020. Any other action is out
     of
          the
             purview of the LNC and is strongly opposed by myself and
     others.
          Dustin
             Nanna LNC Region 3 Alternate Vice Chair Libertarian Party of
     Ohio
             [20][196](740) 816-9805
             -- -- In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos Libertarian Party and
          Libertarian
             National Committee Secretary - [3][21][197]Caryn.Ann.[22]
         [198] Harlos at LP.org
             or[23][199] Secretary at LP.org. Chair, LP Historical Preservation
          Committee
             -[24][200] LPedia at LP.org A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
     We
          defend
             your rights And oppose the use of force Taxation is theft --
     --
          In
             Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos Libertarian Party and Libertarian
          National
             Committee Secretary - [4][25][201]Caryn.Ann.[26][202] Harlos at LP.org
     or[27]
            [203] Secretary at LP.org. Chair, LP Historical Preservation
     Committee
          -[28]
            [204] LPedia at LP.org A haiku to the Statement of Principles: We
             mailto[29]:[18[205]]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org 2.
          mailto[30]:[19[206]]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             3. mailto[31][207]:Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org 4.
             mailto[32][208]:Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
             In Liberty,
             Caryn Ann Harlos
             Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee
     Secretary
             - [33][209]Caryn.Ann.[210] Harlos at LP.org or[211] Secretary at LP.org.
             Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee -[212] LPedia at LP.org
             1. mailto:[20[213]]john.phillips at lp.org
             2. mailto:[21[214]]john.phillips at lp.org
             3. tel:[215]217-412-5973
             4. mailto:+[22[216]]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             5. tel:[217]317-850-0726
             6. tel:[218]2018-07-11 09
             7. tel:[219](740) 816-9805
             8. [23][220]http://Caryn.An/
             9. mailto[221]:+Harlos at LP.org
            10. mailto[222]:+Secretary at LP.org.
            11. mailto[223]:+LPedia at LP.org
            12. [24][224]http://Caryn.An/
            13. mailto:[25[225]]Harlos at LP.org
            14. mailto[226]:+Secretary at LP.org.
            15. mailto[227]:+LPedia at LP.org
            16. mailto:][26[228]]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
            17. mailto:][27[229]]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
            18. tel:[230]317-850-0726
            19. tel:[231]2018-07-11 09
            20. tel:[232](740) 816-9805
            21. [28][233]http://Caryn.An/
            22. mailto[234]:+Harlos at LP.org
            23. mailto[235]:+Secretary at LP.org.
            24. mailto[236]:+LPedia at LP.org
            25. [29][237]http://Caryn.An/
            26. mailto[238]:+Harlos at LP.org
            27. mailto[239]:+Secretary at LP.org.
            28. mailto[240]:+LPedia at LP.org
            29. mailto::[30[241]]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
            30. mailto::[31[242]]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
            31. mailto:[243]:Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
            32. mailto:[244]:Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
            33. mailto:[32[245]]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [33][246]Caryn.Ann.[247] Harlos at LP.org or[248] Secretary at LP.org.
   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee -[249] LPedia at LP.org

   1. mailto[250]:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
   2. mailto[251]:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
   3. mailto[252]:john.phillips at lp.org
   4. mailto[253]:john.phillips at lp.org
   5. mailto[254]:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
   6. mailto[255]:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
   7. mailto[256]:caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
   8. mailto[257]:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
   9. mailto[258]:caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
  10. mailto[259]:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
  11. mailto[260]:Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
  12. mailto[261]:Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
  13. mailto[262]:john.phillips at lp.org
  14. mailto[263]:john.phillips at lp.org
  15. mailto[264]:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
  16. mailto[265]:caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
  17. mailto[266]:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
  18. mailto[267]:caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
  19. mailto[268]:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
  20. mailto[269]:john.phillips at lp.org
  21. mailto[270]:john.phillips at lp.org
  22. mailto[271]:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
  23. [272]http://Caryn.An/
  24. [273]http://Caryn.An/
  25. mailto[274]:Harlos at LP.org
  26. mailto[275]:caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
  27. mailto[276]:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
  28. [277]http://Caryn.An/
  29. [278]http://Caryn.An/
  30. mailto[279]:caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
  31. mailto[280]:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
  32. mailto[281]:Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
  33. mailto[282]:Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org