[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-13: INDEPENDENT AUDIT OF JC RESULTS

Alicia Mattson alicia.mattson at lp.org
Mon Jul 16 20:11:16 EDT 2018

I vote no.

I am going to audit this data anyway, regardless of whether this motion
passes.  I am not a candidate in this race.  That will be a one-person
audit, rather than the two-person audit called for by this motion, so is
there substantial benefit to the extra time and expense of making
arrangement for two people who live somewhere else to do it?

-Alicia