[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-19: AGREE TO "JC" DECISIONS

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Tue Jul 31 07:58:04 EDT 2018

REMINDER - This ballot will expire on AUGUST 1, 2018.

I have noted the following (please inform me of any corrections):

Voting AYE: Harlos, Longstreth, Merced, Nekhaila, Olsen, Phillips

Voting NAY: Goldstein, Lyons

Express Abstentions: None

Not Voting: Bilyeu/Adams, Bishop-Henchman, Hagan, Lark/Hogarth,
Mattson, Redpath, Sarwark, Smith, Van Horn/Nanna

For a current tally of 6-2.

Notes: Region 8 Representative Hewitt has not voted so Alternate
Olsen's vote stands.

You can keep track of the Secretary's manual tally of votes here:
https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting