[Lnc-business] Apologies

Susan Hogarth susan.hogarth at lp.org
Fri Aug 17 09:58:39 EDT 2018

 “I do not know who this individual(s) is trying to go behind the back of a Libertarian candidacy, but it would have to be someone at a higher level doing the negotiating to try to bring him in.”

 I don’t want to sound as if I’m dismissing your concerns, but I would urge you to not assume that the actions of an individual represent some ‘higher level’ or even factional involvement.

 The LP has a lot of swaggerers, bullshitters, and other posturers, and it is a mistake (imo) to give these children too much headspace and time.

  Susan Jane Hogarth

  Region 5 Alternate

  919-906-2106 (tel:919-906-2106)