[Lnc-business] Fwd: Koerner proposal

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Thu Dec 27 22:49:06 EST 2018

It seems to me there was a colossal case of speaking past each other that
we should not keep digging the hole deeper and a phone call with all
interested parties set up to clear the air.

--

*  In Liberty,*

*Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary *- Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.

*VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or http://www.LP.org <http://www.lp.org/>*