[Lnc-business] Motion:

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 21:29:48 EST 2017

I see I misunderstood a point, and I will revisit:

*Who is  going to enforce the requirement that "all agendas, public meeting
minutes, and public records of the Party shall be made available to the
Historic Preservation Committee."?*

The Chair will say to staff - let the committee have access. Just as Wes
let me have access this past meeting.  I am really baffled how this is an
objection.

-Caryn Ann