[Lnc-business] Platform and Bylaws application

Aaron Starr starrcpa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 22:59:31 EST 2017

Colleagues,

Since my name came up, I figured I would respond.

If there is one thing we have no shortage of in this party, it is people who know philosophy. That’s especially true with people who want to serve on a Platform Committee. Where we do have a shortage is in people who will actually do work and who can turn an idea into a well-crafted written proposal stated in grammatically correct English.

When I mentioned having applicants write a proposal about “green cheese” I wasn’t suggesting that we ask applicants to come up with a platform proposal on that particular topic. My main point was that I want to see them put forward a written proposal, any proposal. Of course, if they actually do submit a proposal on green cheese, I will likely conclude that the applicant is several fries short of a Happy Meal.

Aaron Starr

(805) 404-8693 Mobile

starrcpa at gmail.com