[Lnc-business] Caryn Ann Harlos fundraising and membership recruitment

Joshua Katz planning4liberty at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 23:16:49 EST 2018

I've made no effort to follow this thread past my last email to it.  I do
notice a couple things I would like to state more clearly and/or clarify.

First, when I say "moving forward," I'm not talking about Ms. Harlos doing
membership drives.  I'm talking about any potentially conflicted
transaction.  I work at a plaintiff's firm, and I can tell you that if we
had more assets, this entire thread would be wonderful to find on
discovery.  I'm not saying, before anyone misunderstands, that anything
here creates liability - there's no damages.  But this thread does not
paint a picture of a corporation and a board properly fulfilling its
fiduciary duties.  And, if this is something we want to do (my opinion is
that we shouldn't, but that's a separate story), we can cleanse it easily -
just sanitize it using proper procedure.  In other words, the claim
wouldn't be in this thread, but this thread would provide wonderful
supporting evidence if someone found a claim somewhere else.

Second, I saw an email somewhere in this thread about voting on the chair's
fundraising and travel.  I don't think anything I've said implies that,
although I can see why someone would think it might.  There are at least
two differences.  The first is that we have policies in place specifically
about those activities.  The second, arguably more important, is that,
while it's an exercise of discretion exactly how the chair raises funds,
it's not an exercise in discretion to decide which of the several chairs to
offer the opportunity to, because there is only one chair.  There are many
regional reps, and what we're talking about here is staff deciding (using
objective criteria this time, but without any policy saying they need to)
to offer an opportunity to one regional rep.  That's the difference,
because that opens the door through which self-dealing and violations of
duties can enter.  And, again, I'm not saying any of those things happened
- I'm saying this is the sort of transaction that, if allowed without board
approval, can allow them to happen.  As a matter of corporate hygiene, we
should not allow those sorts of transactions without the board knowing and
approving.  The chair raising funds is a separate matter.

Do we need policies?  Maybe, but I certainly don't think we need policies
beyond our related-party policies for this sort of thing, other than "tell
the board and get a vote."  And that's already the answer as a matter of
proper practice.

Finally, as I said before, don't trust me on any of this.  I don't know
anything about it; I've seen and learned just enough to know how to pop my
head up when there's a problem, but nothing beyond that.  But feel free to
ask our attorney if the party engaging in these transactions with
individual directors, without the board knowing, is a good way to ensure
we're meeting our fiduciary obligations.  This isn't about recriminations,
finger-pointing, or blame.  I don't think anyone did anything wrong here.
I think we need to be more careful in the future, and especially as we
grow, about avoiding conflicts.

Joshua A. Katz

-------------- next part --------------

     <[1][2]daniel.hayes at lp.org>

     benedict at lp.org
          >>>             2.
          >     [12][9][10][16][18][20]http://facebook.com/libertarians
          >>>             3. [13][10][11][17][19][21]http://lp.
     org/membership
     th.vanhorn at lp.org
          >>>        2.

          [14][15][21][23][25]https://maps.google.com/?q=n+Ann+and+Jess+
     Mears+toge
          ther
          >     +are
          >>     +n&e
          >>>     ntry=gmail&source=g
          >>>        3. tel:[26](202) 333-0008 ext. 232
          >>>        4. mailto:[15][16][22][24][27]wes.benedict at lp.org
          >>>        5. [16][17][23][25][28]http://
     facebook.com/libertarians
          >>>        6. [17][18][24][26][29]http://lp.org/membership
          >>>        7. mailto:[18][19][25][27][30]robert.kraus at lp.org
          >>>        8. mailto:[19][20][26][28][31]wes.benedict at lp.org
          >>>        9.

          [20][21][27][29][32]https://maps.google.com/?q=Harlos+pegged+
     as+solicito
          r+fo
          >     r+a+
          >>     tota
          >>>     l+of+$2,33&entry=gmail&source=g
          >>>       10. tel:[33]202.333.0008 x 231
          >>>       11. mailto:[21][22][28][30][34]wes.benedict at lp.org
          >>>       12. [22][23][29][31][35]http://
     facebook.com/libertarians
          >>>       13. [23][24][30][32][36]http://lp.org/membership
          >>>       14. mailto:[24][25][31][33][37]robert.kraus at lp.org
          >>>       15. mailto:[25][26][32][34][38]wes.benedict at lp.org
          >>>       16. mailto:[26]Operations at LP.org
          >>>
          >>> References
          >>>
          >>>   1. mailto:[27][33][35][39]planning4liberty at gmail.com
          >>>   2. mailto:[28][34][36][40]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
          >>>   3. mailto:[29][35][37][41]wes.benedict at lp.org
          >>>   4. [30][36][38][42]http://facebook.com/libertarians
          >>>   5. [31][37][39][43]http://lp.org/membership
          >>>   6. mailto:[32][38][40][44]robert.kraus at lp.org
          >>>   7. mailto:[33][39][41][45]wes.benedict at lp.org
          >>>   8. mailto:[34][40][42][46]wes.benedict at lp.org
          >>>   9. [35][41][43][47]http://facebook.com/libertarians
          >>>  10. [36][42][44][48]http://lp.org/membership
          >>>  11. mailto:[37][43][45][49]robert.kraus at lp.org
          >>>  12. mailto:[38][44][46][50]wes.benedict at lp.org
          >>>  13. mailto:[39][45][47][51]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
          >>>  14.

          [40][46][48][52]https://maps.google.com/?q=n+Ann+and+Jess+
     Mears+together
          +are
          >     +n&e
          >>     ntry=gmail&source=g
          >>>  15. mailto:[41][47][49][53]wes.benedict at lp.org
          >>>  16. [42][48][50][54]http://facebook.com/libertarians
          >>>  17. [43][49][51][55]http://lp.org/membership
          >>>  18. mailto:[44][50][52][56]robert.kraus at lp.org
          >>>  19. mailto:[45][51][53][57]wes.benedict at lp.org
          >>>  20.

          [46][52][54][58]https://maps.google.com/?q=Harlos+pegged+
     as+solicitor+fo
          r+a+
          >     tota
          >>     l+of+$2,33&entry=gmail&source=g
          >>>  21. mailto:[47][53][55][59]wes.benedict at lp.org
          >>>  22. [48][54][56][60]http://facebook.com/libertarians
          >>>  23. [49][55][57][61]http://lp.org/membership
          >>>  24. mailto:[50][56][58][62]robert.kraus at lp.org
          >>>  25. mailto:[51][57][59][63]wes.benedict at lp.org
          >>>  26. mailto:[52]Operations at LP.org
          >>
          >> References
          >>

        >>   1. mailto:[58][60][64]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        >>   2. mailto:[59][61][65]planning4liberty at gmail.com
        >>   3. mailto:[60][62][66]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        >>   4. mailto:[61][63][67]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >>   5. [62][64][68]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >>   6. [63][65][69]http://lp.org/membership
        >>   7. mailto:[64][66][70]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >>   8. mailto:[65][67][71]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >>   9. mailto:[66][68][72]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >>  10. [67][69][73]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >>  11. [68][70][74]http://lp.org/membership
        >>  12. mailto:[69][71][75]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >>  13. mailto:[70][72][76]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >>  14. mailto:[71][73][77]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        >>  15.

        [72][74][78]https://maps.google.com/?q=n+Ann+and+Jess+Mears+
   together+are
        +n&e
        >>  16. mailto:[73][75][79]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >>  17. [74][76][80]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >>  18. [75][77][81]http://lp.org/membership
        >>  19. mailto:[76][78][82]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >>  20. mailto:[77][79][83]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >>  21.

        [78][80][84]https://maps.google.com/?q=Harlos+pegged+as+
   solicitor+for+a+
        tota
        >>  22. mailto:[79][81][85]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >>  23. [80][82][86]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >>  24. [81][83][87]http://lp.org/membership
        >>  25. mailto:[82][84][88]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >>  26. mailto:[83][85][89]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >>  27. mailto:[84][86][90]planning4liberty at gmail.com
        >>  28. mailto:[85][87][91]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        >>  29. mailto:[86][88][92]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >>  30. [87][89][93]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >>  31. [88][90][94]http://lp.org/membership
        >>  32. mailto:[89][91][95]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >>  33. mailto:[90][92][96]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >>  34. mailto:[91][93][97]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >>  35. [92][94][98]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >>  36. [93][95][99]http://lp.org/membership
        >>  37. mailto:[94][96][100]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >>  38. mailto:[95][97][101]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >>  39. mailto:[96][98][102]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        >>  40.

        [97][99][103]https://maps.google.com/?q=n+Ann+and+Jess+Mears+
   together+are
        +n&e

        [103][105][109]https://maps.google.com/?q=Harlos+pegged+as+
   solicitor+for+
        a+tot
        >     al+of+$2,33&entry=gmail&source=g
        >>  47. mailto:[104][106][110]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >>  48. [105][107][111]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >>  49. [106][108][112]http://lp.org/membership
        >>  50. mailto:[107][109][113]robert.kraus at lp.org

          >>  51. mailto:[108][110][114]wes.benedict at lp.org
          >>  52. mailto:[109]Operations at LP.org
          >
          > References
          >

        >   1. mailto:[111][115]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        >   2. mailto:[112][116]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        >   3. mailto:[113][117]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        >   4. mailto:[114][118]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        >   5. mailto:[115][119]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        >   6. mailto:[116][120]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        >   7. mailto:[117][121]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        >   8. mailto:[118][122]planning4liberty at gmail.com
        >   9. mailto:[119][123]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        >  10. mailto:[120][124]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  11. [121][125]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >  12. [122][126]http://lp.org/membership
        >  13. mailto:[123][127]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >  14. mailto:[124][128]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  15. mailto:[125][129]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  16. [126][130]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >  17. [127][131]http://lp.org/membership
        >  18. mailto:[128][132]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >  19. mailto:[129][133]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  20. mailto:[130][134]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        >  21.
        [131][135]https://maps.google.com/?q=n+Ann+and+Jess+Mears+
   together+are
        >  22. mailto:[132][136]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  23. [133][137]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >  24. [134][138]http://lp.org/membership
        >  25. mailto:[135][139]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >  26. mailto:[136][140]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  27.
        [137][141]https://maps.google.com/?q=Harlos+pegged+as+solicitor+
   for+a+
        >  28. mailto:[138][142]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  29. [139][143]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >  30. [140][144]http://lp.org/membership
        >  31. mailto:[141][145]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >  32. mailto:[142][146]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  33. mailto:[143][147]planning4liberty at gmail.com
        >  34. mailto:[144][148]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        >  35. mailto:[145][149]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  36. [146][150]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >  37. [147][151]http://lp.org/membership
        >  38. mailto:[148][152]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >  39. mailto:[149][153]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  40. mailto:[150][154]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  41. [151][155]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >  42. [152][156]http://lp.org/membership
        >  43. mailto:[153][157]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >  44. mailto:[154][158]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  45. mailto:[155][159]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        >  46.
        [156][160]https://maps.google.com/?q=n+Ann+and+Jess+Mears+
   together+are+n&
        >  47. mailto:[157][161]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  48. [158][162]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >  49. [159][163]http://lp.org/membership
        >  50. mailto:[160][164]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >  51. mailto:[161][165]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  52.
        [162][166]https://maps.google.com/?q=Harlos+pegged+as+solicitor+
   for+a+tot
        >  53. mailto:[163][167]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  54. [164][168]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >  55. [165][169]http://lp.org/membership
        >  56. mailto:[166][170]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >  57. mailto:[167][171]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  58. mailto:[168][172]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        >  59. mailto:[169][173]planning4liberty at gmail.com
        >  60. mailto:[170][174]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        >  61. mailto:[171][175]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  62. [172][176]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >  63. [173][177]http://lp.org/membership
        >  64. mailto:[174][178]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >  65. mailto:[175][179]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  66. mailto:[176][180]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  67. [177][181]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >  68. [178][182]http://lp.org/membership
        >  69. mailto:[179][183]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >  70. mailto:[180][184]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  71. mailto:[181][185]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        >  72.
        [182][186]https://maps.google.com/?q=n+Ann+and+Jess+Mears+
   together+are+n&
        >  73. mailto:[183][187]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  74. [184][188]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >  75. [185][189]http://lp.org/membership
        >  76. mailto:[186][190]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >  77. mailto:[187][191]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  78.
        [188][192]https://maps.google.com/?q=Harlos+pegged+as+solicitor+
   for+a+tot
        >  79. mailto:[189][193]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  80. [190][194]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >  81. [191][195]http://lp.org/membership
        >  82. mailto:[192][196]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >  83. mailto:[193][197]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  84. mailto:[194][198]planning4liberty at gmail.com
        >  85. mailto:[195][199]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        >  86. mailto:[196][200]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  87. [197][201]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >  88. [198][202]http://lp.org/membership
        >  89. mailto:[199][203]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >  90. mailto:[200][204]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  91. mailto:[201][205]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  92. [202][206]http://facebook.com/libertarians
        >  93. [203][207]http://lp.org/membership
        >  94. mailto:[204][208]robert.kraus at lp.org
        >  95. mailto:[205][209]wes.benedict at lp.org
        >  96. mailto:[206][210]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        >  97.
        [207][211]https://maps.google.com/?q=n+Ann+and+Jess+Mears+
   together+are+n&
        entry=gmail&source=g

          [213][217]https://maps.google.com/?
        1. mailto:[223]daniel.hayes at lp.org
        2. mailto:[224]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        3. mailto:[225]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        4. mailto:[226]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        5. mailto:[227]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        6. mailto:[228]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        7. mailto:[229]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        8. mailto:[230]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        9. mailto:[231]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
       10. mailto:[232]planning4liberty at gmail.com
       11. mailto:[233]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
       12. mailto:[234]wes.benedict at lp.org
       13. [235]http://facebook.com/libertarians
       14. [236]http://lp.org/membership
       15. mailto:[237]robert.kraus at lp.org
       16. mailto:[238]wes.benedict at lp.org
       17. mailto:[239]wes.benedict at lp.org
       18. [240]http://facebook.com/libertarians
       19. [241]http://lp.org/membership
       20. mailto:[242]robert.kraus at lp.org
       21. mailto:[243]wes.benedict at lp.org
       22. mailto:[244]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
       23. [245]https://maps.google.com/?q=n+Ann+and+Jess+Mears+together
       24. mailto:[246]wes.benedict at lp.org
       25. [247]http://facebook.com/libertarians
       26. [248]http://lp.org/membership
       27. mailto:[249]robert.kraus at lp.org
       28. mailto:[250]wes.benedict at lp.org
       29. [251]https://maps.google.com/?q=Harlos+pegged+as+solicitor+fo
       30. mailto:[252]wes.benedict at lp.org
       31. [253]http://facebook.com/libertarians
       32. [254]http://lp.org/membership
       33. mailto:[255]robert.kraus at lp.org
       34. mailto:[256]wes.benedict at lp.org
       35. mailto:[257]planning4liberty at gmail.com
       36. mailto:[258]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
       37. mailto:[259]wes.benedict at lp.org
       38. [260]http://facebook.com/libertarians
       39. [261]http://lp.org/membership
       40. mailto:[262]robert.kraus at lp.org
       41. mailto:[263]wes.benedict at lp.org
       42. mailto:[264]wes.benedict at lp.org
       43. [265]http://facebook.com/libertarians
       44. [266]http://lp.org/membership
       45. mailto:[267]robert.kraus at lp.org
       46. mailto:[268]wes.benedict at lp.org
       47. mailto:[269]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
       48. [270]https://maps.google.com/?q=n+Ann+and+Jess+Mears+together+
     are
       49. mailto:[271]wes.benedict at lp.org
       50. [272]http://facebook.com/libertarians
       51. [273]http://lp.org/membership
       52. mailto:[274]robert.kraus at lp.org
       53. mailto:[275]wes.benedict at lp.org
       54. [276]https://maps.google.com/?q=Harlos+pegged+as+solicitor+
     for+a+
       55. mailto:[277]wes.benedict at lp.org
       56. [278]http://facebook.com/libertarians
       57. [279]http://lp.org/membership
       58. mailto:[280]robert.kraus at lp.org
       59. mailto:[281]wes.benedict at lp.org
       60. mailto:[282]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
       61. mailto:[283]planning4liberty at gmail.com
       62. mailto:[284]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
       63. mailto:[285]wes.benedict at lp.org
       64. [286]http://facebook.com/libertarians
       65. [287]http://lp.org/membership
       66. mailto:[288]robert.kraus at lp.org
       67. mailto:[289]wes.benedict at lp.org
       68. mailto:[290]wes.benedict at lp.org
       69. [291]http://facebook.com/libertarians
       70. [292]http://lp.org/membership
       71. mailto:[293]robert.kraus at lp.org
       72. mailto:[294]wes.benedict at lp.org
       73. mailto:[295]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
       74. [296]https://maps.google.com/?q=n+Ann+and+Jess+Mears+together+
     are+n&e
       75. mailto:[297]wes.benedict at lp.org
       76. [298]http://facebook.com/libertarians
       77. [299]http://lp.org/membership
       78. mailto:[300]robert.kraus at lp.org
       79. mailto:[301]wes.benedict at lp.org
       80. [302]https://maps.google.com/?q=Harlos+pegged+as+solicitor+
     for+a+tota
       81. mailto:[303]wes.benedict at lp.org
       82. [304]http://facebook.com/libertarians
       83. [305]http://lp.org/membership
       84. mailto:[306]robert.kraus at lp.org
       85. mailto:[307]wes.benedict at lp.org
       86. mailto:[308]planning4liberty at gmail.com
       87. mailto:[309]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
       88. mailto:[310]wes.benedict at lp.org
       89. [311]http://facebook.com/libertarians
       90. [312]http://lp.org/membership
       91. mailto:[313]robert.kraus at lp.org
       92. mailto:[314]wes.benedict at lp.org
       93. mailto:[315]wes.benedict at lp.org
       94. [316]http://facebook.com/libertarians
       95. [317]http://lp.org/membership
       96. mailto:[318]robert.kraus at lp.org
       97. mailto:[319]wes.benedict at lp.org
       98. mailto:[320]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
       99. [321]https://maps.google.com/?q=n+Ann+and+Jess+Mears+together+
     are+n&e
      100. mailto:[322]wes.benedict at lp.org
      101. [323]http://facebook.com/libertarians
      102. [324]http://lp.org/membership
      103. mailto:[325]robert.kraus at lp.org
      104. mailto:[326]wes.benedict at lp.org

    105. [327]https://maps.google.com/?q=Harlos+pegged+as+solicitor+
   for+a+tot
    106. mailto:[328]wes.benedict at lp.org
    107. [329]http://facebook.com/libertarians
    108. [330]http://lp.org/membership
    109. mailto:[331]robert.kraus at lp.org
    110. mailto:[332]wes.benedict at lp.org
    111. mailto:[333]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
    112. mailto:[334]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
    113. mailto:[335]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
    114. mailto:[336]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
    115. mailto:[337]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
    116. mailto:[338]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
    117. mailto:[339]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
    118. mailto:[340]planning4liberty at gmail.com
    119. mailto:[341]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
    120. mailto:[342]wes.benedict at lp.org
    121. [343]http://facebook.com/libertarians
    122. [344]http://lp.org/membership
    123. mailto:[345]robert.kraus at lp.org
    124. mailto:[346]wes.benedict at lp.org
    125. mailto:[347]wes.benedict at lp.org
    126. [348]http://facebook.com/libertarians
    127. [349]http://lp.org/membership
    128. mailto:[350]robert.kraus at lp.org
    129. mailto:[351]wes.benedict at lp.org
    130. mailto:[352]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
    131. [353]https://maps.google.com/?q=n+Ann+and+Jess+Mears+together+are
    132. mailto:[354]wes.benedict at lp.org
    133. [355]http://facebook.com/libertarians
    134. [356]http://lp.org/membership
    135. mailto:[357]robert.kraus at lp.org
    136. mailto:[358]wes.benedict at lp.org
    137. [359]https://maps.google.com/?q=Harlos+pegged+as+solicitor+for+a+
    138. mailto:[360]wes.benedict at lp.org
    139. [361]http://facebook.com/libertarians
    140. [362]http://lp.org/membership
    141. mailto:[363]robert.kraus at lp.org
    142. mailto:[364]wes.benedict at lp.org
    143. mailto:[365]planning4liberty at gmail.com
    144. mailto:[366]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
    145. mailto:[367]wes.benedict at lp.org
    146. [368]http://facebook.com/libertarians
    147. [369]http://lp.org/membership
    148. mailto:[370]robert.kraus at lp.org
    149. mailto:[371]wes.benedict at lp.org
    150. mailto:[372]wes.benedict at lp.org
    151. [373]http://facebook.com/libertarians
    152. [374]http://lp.org/membership
    153. mailto:[375]robert.kraus at lp.org
    154. mailto:[376]wes.benedict at lp.org
    155. mailto:[377]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
    156. [378]https://maps.google.com/?q=n+Ann+and+Jess+Mears+together+
   are+n&e
    157. mailto:[379]wes.benedict at lp.org
    158. [380]http://facebook.com/libertarians
    159. [381]http://lp.org/membership
    160. mailto:[382]robert.kraus at lp.org
    161. mailto:[383]wes.benedict at lp.org
    162. [384]https://maps.google.com/?q=Harlos+pegged+as+solicitor+
   for+a+tota
    163. mailto:[385]wes.benedict at lp.org
    164. [386]http://facebook.com/libertarians
    165. [387]http://lp.org/membership
    166. mailto:[388]robert.kraus at lp.org
    167. mailto:[389]wes.benedict at lp.org
    168. mailto:[390]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
    169. mailto:[391]planning4liberty at gmail.com
    170. mailto:[392]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
    171. mailto:[393]wes.benedict at lp.org
    172. [394]http://facebook.com/libertarians
    173. [395]http://lp.org/membership
    174. mailto:[396]robert.kraus at lp.org
    175. mailto:[397]wes.benedict at lp.org
    176. mailto:[398]wes.benedict at lp.org
    177. [399]http://facebook.com/libertarians
    178. [400]http://lp.org/membership
    179. mailto:[401]robert.kraus at lp.org
    180. mailto:[402]wes.benedict at lp.org
    181. mailto:[403]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
    182. [404]https://maps.google.com/?q=n+Ann+and+Jess+Mears+together+
   are+n&e
    183. mailto:[405]wes.benedict at lp.org
    184. [406]http://facebook.com/libertarians
    185. [407]http://lp.org/membership
    186. mailto:[408]robert.kraus at lp.org
    187. mailto:[409]wes.benedict at lp.org
    188. [410]https://maps.google.com/?q=Harlos+pegged+as+solicitor+
   for+a+tota
    189. mailto:[411]wes.benedict at lp.org
    190. [412]http://facebook.com/libertarians
    191. [413]http://lp.org/membership
    192. mailto:[414]robert.kraus at lp.org
    193. mailto:[415]wes.benedict at lp.org
    194. mailto:[416]planning4liberty at gmail.com
    195. mailto:[417]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
    196. mailto:[418]wes.benedict at lp.org
    197. [419]http://facebook.com/libertarians
    198. [420]http://lp.org/membership
    199. mailto:[421]robert.kraus at lp.org
    200. mailto:[422]wes.benedict at lp.org
    201. mailto:[423]wes.benedict at lp.org
    202. [424]http://facebook.com/libertarians
    203. [425]http://lp.org/membership
    204. mailto:[426]robert.kraus at lp.org
    205. mailto:[427]wes.benedict at lp.org
    206. mailto:[428]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
    207. [429]https://maps.google.com/?q=n+Ann+and+Jess+Mears+together+
   are+n&entry=gmail&source=g
    208. mailto:[430]wes.benedict at lp.org
    209. [431]http://facebook.com/libertarians
    210. [432]http://lp.org/membership

      211. mailto:[433]robert.kraus at lp.org
      212. mailto:[434]wes.benedict at lp.org
      213. [435]https://maps.google.com/?q=Harlos+pegged+as+solicitor+
     for+a+total+of+$2,33&entry=gmail&source=g
      214. mailto:[436]wes.benedict at lp.org
      215. [437]http://facebook.com/libertarians
      216. [438]http://lp.org/membership
      217. mailto:[439]robert.kraus at lp.org