[Lnc-business] Committee Applications

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 09:38:06 EDT 2018

Also everyone, if there are additional questions or information you would
like after reviewing the applications, I am willing to try to get it for
you.  As requested, I am obtaining the ages of applicants for the Youth
Committee.

*  ***********************
*  In Liberty,*

*Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary *- Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.
*Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee* - LPedia at LP.org
Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page at
facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/

Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism * Re-Legalize All
Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun Laws *
Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish The Fed * End
Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and Repeal the Income Tax
* Privatize Transportation Infrastructure * Free-market Emergency Services
* Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools To The Private Sector *
Eliminate Regulation *

*VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or http://www.LP.org <http://www.lp.org/>*

-------------- next part --------------
   Also everyone, if there are additional questions or information you
   would like after reviewing the applications, I am willing to try to get
   it for you.  As requested, I am obtaining the ages of applicants for
   the Youth Committee.
     ************
     In Liberty,
   [uc?id=1DeRjq-L8dvRZabgEG94VkkUvjoHatcfP&export=download]
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [1]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
   Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page
   at [2]facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/
   ==
   Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism * Re-Legalize
   All Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun
   Laws * Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish The
   Fed * End Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and Repeal
   the Income Tax * Privatize Transportation Infrastructure * Free-market
   Emergency Services * Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools To
   The Private Sector * Eliminate Regulation *
   VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or [3]http://www.LP.org
   ==

   On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 7:36 AM Caryn Ann Harlos
   It is not a requirement, correct.  And yes I would say "some" LNC
   members.  There are more than just me - though how many, I do not
   know.   And in national bylaws one only has to be a member either of
   the state or national party though some affiliate bylaws can add
   additional requirements.
   I personally (absent some really good reason) will not vote for someone
   who is not a member of the national party.  Those on national
   committees should at least have the minimal commitment (my opinion for
   whatever that is worth).
     ************
     In Liberty,
   [uc?id=1DeRjq-L8dvRZabgEG94VkkUvjoHatcfP&export=download]
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee
   Secretary - [5]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
   Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page
   at [6]facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/
   ==
   Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism * Re-Legalize
   All Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun
   Laws * Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish The
   Fed * End Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and Repeal
   the Income Tax * Privatize Transportation Infrastructure * Free-market
   Emergency Services * Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools To
   The Private Sector * Eliminate Regulation *
   VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or [7]http://www.LP.org
   ==