[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2017-06: Move Archive Records to CO

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 15:37:41 EDT 2017

Bill, I try to get things done that can be done ahead of time to leave time
for other in-depth discussions.  We always seem to not have enough time.

-Caryn Ann

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 11:53 AM, William Redpath <wredpath2 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>  theft
>

>  --
>  In
>  Liberty,Caryn Ann
>  HarlosRegion 1
>  Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona, Colorado,
>  Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
>  Harlos at LP.orgCommunications Director, Libertarian Party of
>  ColoradoColorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party
>  Radical Caucus Chair, LP Historical Preservation
>  Committee
>  A haiku to the Statement of
>  Principles:We defend your
>  rightsAnd oppose the use of
>  forceTaxation is
>  theft
>

>  --
>  In
>  Liberty,Caryn Ann
>  HarlosRegion 1
>  Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona, Colorado,
>  Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
>  Harlos at LP.orgCommunications Director, Libertarian Party of
>  ColoradoColorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party
>  Radical Caucus Chair, LP Historical Preservation
>  Committee
>  A haiku to the Statement of
>  Principles:We defend your
>  rightsAnd oppose the use of
>  forceTaxation is
>  theft
>

>  --
>  In
>  Liberty,Caryn Ann
>  HarlosRegion 1
>  Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona, Colorado,
>  Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
>  Harlos at LP.orgCommunications Director, Libertarian Party of
>  ColoradoColorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party
>  Radical Caucus Chair, LP Historical Preservation
>  Committee
>  A haiku to the Statement of
>  Principles:We defend your
>  rightsAnd oppose the use of
>  forceTaxation is
>  theft
>

>  --
>  In
>  Liberty,Caryn Ann
>  HarlosRegion 1
>  Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona, Colorado,
>  Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
>  Harlos at LP.orgCommunications Director, Libertarian Party of
>  ColoradoColorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party
>  Radical Caucus Chair, LP Historical Preservation
>  Committee
>  A haiku to the Statement of
>  Principles:We defend your
>  rightsAnd oppose the use of
>  forceTaxation is
>  theft
>

>  -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org>
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus
<http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org>